Kim, Sarah, Mary, AngelaI KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, the first visit to the zoo, they are almost 2. Well, it is true, we have not brought them to the zoo. I can come up with a million reasons why, but mainly the reason is because I did not know what to expect and the girls always seem fussy, so I was not about to be across town with all that mess!!!! Well, a play group that I am a part of that meets every other Friday was going. It consist of other "twin mommies" so, I felt that if they can do it, so can I!!! I too shall conquer this!!! And we did. The girls did fine. Even with not much sleep the night before. They started to break down around lunch, so that was my cue to leave. Of course we could not get out of there without buying t-shirts and animals. They love their Bangal Tigers, both named Puma! Caroline does not like big animals. She wanted to get out an run when she saw anything. She did like the cats though. Who doesn't??? Cate was curious, she liked everything. I think that we can venture back to the zoo. Hopefully Chris can come that time. With the cooler temps, it will be nice. Did I say I love the Fall!!!??? At the children's zoo area they have a play structure that the kids loved. It was right next to the petting zoo. They got to brush the animals. Thank you Kim, Sarah and Mary for suggesting we go to the zoo for our play date. Now my cocoon has expanded a little bit to bring the girls somewhere by myself. Cate and Caroline love playing with Aubrey, Emory, Lilly, Maddi, Izzi, Kyle and Emily.





Cate, Kyle and Caroline


Cate and Izzi

No comments:
Post a Comment