You...

Kiss me every morning before you walk out of our room.
Unload the dishwasher before you leave for work, even if it is 5:30 in the morning. You do it because you know I hate it.
Turn on the alarm before you leave to make sure all your girls are safe when you are not home.
Are the bread winner and take great care of us financially. Work hard at your job to be successful. Come home and tell me all about your day; it is exciting to me too!

Rush home to see your daughters and get hugs and kisses from them. Stop everything when one of your daughters lays their head on your shoulder. Help with bath time. Get the milk ready for the girls before bed time. 

WASH THE DISHES after dinner.
Tell me you love me 100 times a day. Always go to bed at the same time with me.
Married me.
I love you so much Bunches. Where your road leads, I will follow.
Happy Anniversary.

No comments:
Post a Comment