Thursday, October 16, 2008

Girls at Play


Caroline loving on Puma. Isn't she a cutie? She is so lovey.



This is a bad sign for the future...drinking and driving!!


WE HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY AROUND HERE. I have not had time to keep this updated. Our week is just full of activities. Night time is couple time...we are both on the computer. hehe. The girls are in gymnastics and are doing well. Caroline is picking it up a little quicker than Cate. Cate is a little shy there and won't really leave my side. Caroline is learning to jump on a trampoline and swing on rings. I am not able to take pictures of anything because I am bust chasing them around keeping them on track. We practiced tonight doing a straddle, and a pike.They do it when I tell them, but are too bust trying to run around at the gym.


After gymnastics we go to the Ruckus Room http://www.ruckusparty.com/ We have a good time. They don't really jump on the moon walks, but they play on the slides and run around. We are sometimes the only ones there, which is really nice.




This weekend Chris and I are celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary. I can't wait to go on a date with my husband. He is the most wonderful man in the world and he is MINE!

No comments: