

HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THE FALL in Houston? Well, how could you not anywhere in the country? After the stifling heat that we have had the cooler temps are a welcome break. It is not even that cool during the day, but it is not 100 degrees. This was the first Fall weekend and we enjoyed it outside with the girls. We went to the park Friday evening (I forgot the camera) and we played outside tons on Sunday. I am looking forward to getting our back yard complete so we can play out there and be confined to the back yard. Two toddlers running in opposite directions makes for madness!! I think they will love all the play things we are going to get. The Fall always bring happy thoughts to me because October is our wedding month. Yes, wedding month, I celebrate months. I have a birthday month too. Love is in the air and it starts on Wednesday. For September these two little loves are the love of my life.



2 comments:
I love it! I love keeping up with the girls on your blog! We need to all get together soon with Baby Luke!
Alison
Ang,
Thanks for sharing. I love the idea of the family blog. We have to get together. I miss you.
Rhonda
Post a Comment