Tuesday, September 9, 2008

FOOTBALL TIME






We had a humidity free weekend this past weekend, just perfect to get you in the mood for football. We were not really football fans until I was on bed rest while I was pregnant. There wasn't much on TV to watch all day on Saturdays so Chris and I would watch football. Now we are so excited about the new season. We are more college football fans than pro. Our favorite team...NOTRE DAME. No, neither one of us went there, but we are still fans. Chris was a fan before me. I started to like them because he did. Now we are passing that along to the girls. Every year I get shirts for the girls to wear every Saturday. Chris wear his too, but sometimes he will take it off before we leave. He kinda feels funny about matching his daughters. I must say, I don't blame him. Opening game was last Saturday. Please put a W in your book, we are on our way. I know it wasn't a pretty win, but it is a WIN!!!! The girls put their hands up when you say touchdown, just like the refs!!!! I love saying it, they stop what ever they are doing and raise their hands. TOUCHDOWN!...oh they are in bed, maybe we will practice tomorrow. We have to get ready to the ND/Michigan game. A girl from Chris' office gave him ND beads for the girls to wear. The loved them. They played with them, wore them, shook them, cried for them . More bling for Saturday.

No comments: