
Well, the time has come that they go to MDO. I know that they are having so much fun. The first day Cate cried and did not want to stay. Caroline was just fine checking things out looking at all the new kids in the room. Some of my other friends who were dropping their kids off for the first time to MDO were upset and sad to leave their kids. Is there something wrong with me that I needed that time to get things done? I was not sad. I did miss them, but I was not sad. I knew they were having a blast, learning new things, meeting new people. Growing and learning, exciting stuff!!! They are going two days a week, Tuesday and Thursday. Thursday Cate was fine going in this time. I think she remembered...this is fun!!!!! I don't feel bad about putting them in MDO, I love staying at home with them, I would not change it for the world. I can't imaging bring them for someone else to take care of. They are my little miracles that are growing so fast and learning so many things. Talking is not one of them though. We are still taking their time with that. I think that today Caroline was asking "What is this?" to everything. At least that is what it sounded like to me. I think it may be coming soon for her. Cate will probably be right behind her. At least that is how walking was. I did not get good pictures of them on their first day. Things were a little crazy that morning but they sure looked cute... and I had a good time too getting some things done!
No comments:
Post a Comment