
I have not been very good about keeping this updated. When I first started this, we were home a lot and I have time. The stuff came up, they are in MDO, we did gymnastics, which we are not doing anymore. I go to StrollerFit everyday, MOPS. Just stuff that keeps me very busy. I am also on Face book, which consumes my night time. I love being about to keep up with people that I have not seen or spoken to in decades. The girls are great. Christmas was fun and will be even more fun next year and the years to come. They are talking better and just giggle and play. It has been so cold this winter we are looking forward to Spring so we can get out and go to the park more. We LOVE the park. They play after Strollerfit and to see how that have grown over the year. They were crawling around this time last year to being able to play by themselves on a big play structure. YAY INDEPENDENCE!!! Here are a few pictures over the last few months.


No comments:
Post a Comment