Sunday, December 14, 2008

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY BABY GIRLS!





I can't believe that 2 years have passed. These two precious angels are the light in my life. Being able to stay at home with them is the best thing in the world. I would not change it for anything. I get to see so many things everyday that are new to them. I am there when they open their mouth wide(just like me) about something exciting. To hear Mama all day long, oh I love it. Having conversations with them, even though it is really jibber jabber is so wonderful because they know what they are saying.




On with their birthday party. Candy Land!!!! What a fun party it was. The girls had fun. Cate did have some temper tantrums, but Aunt Rozzie fixed everything. Caroline was loving it. They jumped in the moonwalk for about 2 minutes then played at the park. Ate pizza and cake, who doesn't like that. They played with their friends. All had a good time.






On their actual birthday on the 12th, we had cookies at StrollerFit with our friends. Then we went to the mall with Aunt Gina and Nathan to take pictures with Santa. That is our tradition. Pictures with Santa on their birthday. They played at the Castle with Nathan and were worn out for a good nap. They they had more cookies after dinner. Fun times!


Happy Birthday babies! We love you.

No comments: